Kennard & Kennard gives their customers the ability to write reviews and comments regarding their experience. These reviews may appear on the kkfabrics.com.au website, social media, and printed flyers or brochures.
GUIDELINES FOR FEEDBACK AND REVIEWS
The following guidelines are provided to clients leaving reviews about Kennard & Kennard:
– Make the review objective, useful and informative. Be specific to give the reader a feel for your experience.
– Write about the kind of information you would want when you are asking a friend or coworker for a recommendation.
– Did the experience meet your expectations? Would you go back? Would you recommend this business?
– Keep it short and to the point. Write short sentences that stick to the highlights of your experience.
– The recommended length for a review is 100 to 250 words.
USE OF FEEDBACK AND REVIEWS
When one of our clients write a review on Kennard & Kennard’s website, that review becomes available for external publication and may appear on any Kennard & Kennard content with their name and business.
The review may optionally then be posted to our website and/or social media pages and the client’s online presence. Reviews may be used in print and other marketing collateral.
If you have any questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org