Have a design you would love to see on fabric? Get your custom fabric printed with your own design and create a unique fabric for your project. Kennard & Kennard now offer custom printing on standard width (110cm), premium quality 100% cotton. The possibilities are endless!
To custom print we require a minimum order of 55 metres per design. High resolution artwork is required for high quality printing. Read more about preparing your design files and the process below.
Our process is simple…
1. Start by setting up your artwork to print-ready format. Prepare your design file for digital fabric printing using the tips we have provided.
- 300dpi Resolution
- Artwork should measure final print scale
- Acceptable File Types: PDF, JPEG or TIFF
- Please include instructions for selvedge marks
Needing some help to create your finished artwork? We also offer a custom design service at an hourly rate. Contact us for more information.
2. Confirm the meterage you are after and contact firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a quote.
3. Submit your design/s and instructions, ensuring all requirements are met.
4. Receive strike-offs within 3-4 weeks. Once approved order will be placed with the supplier.
5. Once order has been placed you will be required to make a deposit.
6. Receive bulk within 8 weeks from placing order.